Monday, February 27, 2012

100 great children books

I have recently been looking for a great list of children's books to read since I am now working in grade school. I feel behind because in school I hated to read and now feel I can't relate to the students when they talk about them. I polled my co-workers but didn't get to much feed back when the entertainment weekly gods read my mind! Last week they posted a website with the 100 greatest children books! And what is even better I had just finished book #1! So 99 more to go and I am going to try and read them before next year. I will try and leave little blurbs on my progress and thoughts too!

1 comment:

  1. Bahaha! Little blurbs...that's all you've been doing lately is blurbing! Seriously, you have a job ahead of you; just be sure you don't regress back to your childhood!

    ReplyDelete