Thursday, August 18, 2011

Feeling alittle Peetaish!

I just finished the hunger games and LOVED IT!!!! It had a great ending but it's one of those series that you can't get enough of. I however never really thought I would relate to a male character. But I'm a Peeta. Peeta is a young guy thrown into a death battle with the person he's always loved. Katniss, the main character and female role never knows that he has these feeling for him until he declares them to the entire world and really doesn't comprehend it until the end of the series. It's sad how clueless she is and how he would do anything to keep her alive- risk his life. I've had a friendship like that. One that has changed my life and he would never know the difference. We met in kindergarten and were best friends (in my eyes at-least ) Through the years we remained close and only drifted apart after high school (more like when I got sick). Things he's said have effected my life Tons of times and I always thought we'd be close. It kinda hurts to know that we never speak, a happy birthday here and there but thats it. All the times he pushed me away and I always came back- like Peeta. Peeta ends up going crazy and wanting to kill Katniss- I don't think that will happen but the moral of the story is (spoiler alert of Mockingjay) I don't think I will get that ending. I remember thinking all through life we'd marry and be a family but the future doesn't hold that any longer. Maybe that makes me more of a Gale (the other male character who would do anything for Katniss but she sees only as a friend and protector!) Life just has to large of a pull to let our lives interwine again. But I will find someone to see me as Peeta see Katniss. Someday!

Ok that was probably super cheesy but was on my mind, I wanted a nice blog before I go on the rampage! LOL
Blog you later!

No comments:

Post a Comment