Friday, August 19, 2011

I've been converted!

I never thought I would truly give up books! I love the smell of them. But my kindle and a recent experience with a book did me in. I was playing with the boys by saying "what does the book smell like to you? I smell trees, adventure, imagination...." Eli said " Me smell". So I let him take a whiff and he said he smelled "pbutter and jelly!" No it did not but at least he used his thinker. Ben just repeated everything I said. Anyways as they sat down for a movie I pulled out the Historian. I nearly went cross eyed. The print is so small!!! My kindle lets me make my font any size so I don't have to squint. I got a headache looking at the words. To add to it I was completely discouraged by the size of the book 649 pages. My Kindle just tells me what percent of the book I have read. I just wish my kindle was water proof and had a button that sprayed book smell! Dreaming!!!!

Blog you later!

1 comment: