Friday, August 19, 2011

Reads

So if your a reader I totally recommend the Hunger Games. I don't ever want to reread books because, well been there done that, but I would and totally almost started them over. It's hard to believe it's a young adult series and I can't wait to see the films.

Currently I am trying to digest and read The Room. It's slow moving because of the dilect. Its about a mother and son that seem very uneducated and are being held prisoners by some creepy guy. The never leave this little room and only get 1 treat every week. I think the woman was kidnapped and raped to produce the boy. I'm only 10 percent into the book, so I don't know much but the boy thinks that everything is alive i.e. the table, the chairs, etc. I wanted to read the help personally but I had started the room before so I wanted to finish it. But it's giving me a headache. I know- I should just give it up but I have been trying to finish everything I start! Wish me luck!

Blog you later!

No comments:

Post a Comment