Wednesday, April 20, 2011

111

What could this possibly mean you ask? No, it's not the new number for the Antichrist, it is my go to channel. I recently discovered this channel the other day and was ecstatic. 111 is investigation discovery channel. It's a 24 hour channel (yes! no infomercials) that is the fastest growing network (at least that is what they say!) on crime shows. I find myself asking why do I watch this when I don't plan on being a criminal. But I think I like it because you learn the science behind solving the problems and the psychology behind it too! I took one psychology class in college ( hated the teacher she talked mostly about how she was 80 and still had a sex life.), and I loved the information. My family wasn't so into it because I was diagnosing everyone. I like learning about how people tick- just don't have the patience to go to school for that. I like learning, just not the pressure to be successful in it! I hate being graded on what you remember- but love grading others! Back to 111, the only thing that isn't so great is that they choose one show and show like a whole season in one day. So sometimes I have to watch history channel or some sort of stupid reality show to get out of there. So when you ask, why hasn't Jaimie posted today- blame the following things!

channel 111, the baby eagles ( they have a blog now!), my camera, scrapbooking, or MAYBE I got out of the house!!!

Blog you later readers!

3 comments:

  1. Well, here it is another week and Easter gone by without a post.....again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Art your so hard to please! Will try and do better!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why do you start something if you know you're not going to keep it up?

    ReplyDelete