Saturday, April 2, 2011

It's about me!

This is my very first blog! Well, unless you count the one I had on myspace. I missed my blog and it was a hit then so I am starting one of my own.

So to start if off, here is a little about me in case you don't know me. I'm very opinionated and don't want to hear negative things. I love photography and writing. I am a substitute teacher and love it. Well, that sounds really boring but at the moment that is all I can thing of without telling too much. With all the stuff people can do to steal your identity, I gotta watch what I say! LOL!

I plan on starting 2 other blogs to go with this one. One blog will follow my 50 life goals and me trying to accomplish them. The other my traveling kitty. The traveling kitty may seem cheesey but people think it's fun once they see it!

Anyways- this blog is a place for me to write my views, make you think, intregue you with what is going on with me, and what ever else I decide to do!

As I use to say in my old blog:

Blog you later! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment