Monday, April 4, 2011

Poor Japan!

While I'm being political, let me just say how angry I am with the world in it's response to Japan and the terrible time it has been having. Where is the help? For Haiti and the tsunami of 2004, we had telethons to raise money, for Katrina we did too. I mean, I know they are not a poor nation but they are an island that most people were stranded on and died. They lost as much as the Haitian's it not more because they also had a tsunami. But as the Black eye peas say " where is the love?" I have always had a fascination for Japan and it's culture but have to ties there, but feel as an American, that we have provided for so many other nations and yet we can't help them. We gave as much as we could to Haiti even though we were going through the economic down fall and yet they say the economy is better now and we are not trying to raise money? I personally have nothing to give but when a school I sub for was taking donations, I gave the only $5 I had. Yea, it was my lunch and snack money but someone in Japan may not have eaten for days. It was the least I could do!

Blog you later!

No comments:

Post a Comment