Monday, April 11, 2011

Blog, blog, blog, blog, blog!

I really thought I would post more, but the fact of the matter is all my ideas come to me while I'm in bed at night. By then the computer is off and I don't feel like functioning. Why not write it down? In what note book! I have a notebook for everything! Even a notebook to keep track of the notebooks! (just kidding- but that would be smart!) I have a notebook for keeping track of my life list, a notebook to track where kitty is ( I still need visits to north Dakota and Nebraska), I have a journal, and a few everything notebooks. Not to count the endless piles of lists that cover my desk calendar and note pads. I'm a mess, I know. So you will see what I call blog bombs. Many posts on one day. I will try and do better but for now that will have to do!

Blog you later!

2 comments:

  1. Get a small digital voice recorder to keep by your bedside and tell yourself what great thoughts you want to remember.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Idea Art! I have thought of that- but I sound like I'm 5 on the phone and it annoys me to death!

    ReplyDelete